Please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for up-to-date COVID-19 information.
Your safety is always of the highest importance to us here at NewSouth. We are closely following the CDC guidelines to Clean, Disinfect, and to keep our employees, inventory, facility and delivery trucks safe. We have changed operating processes to avoid close contact and ensure our employees use PPE (personal protective equipment).
Updated Delivery and Pickup Protocols
We are keeping our teams current on all recommendations and updates from the CDC as well as instituting new safety precautions for the pickup and delivery of any product.
- NewSouth is providing our teams with disposable gloves, hand sanitizer, and EPA-approved cleaners/disinfectants specifically mentioned by the CDC in its Environmental Cleaning and Disinfection Recommendations.
- During deliveries, we wipe all products with an all-purpose cleaning solution and a disinfecting cleanser.
- After pickups, we wipe and clean all products prior to the next event usage.
- Disposable gloves are carefully discarded after every pickup and never reused.
Updated Staff Protocols
We are working closely with our staff at our warehouse to keep them safe and help limit the spread of the virus.
- NewSouth is providing routine cleaning in all frequently touched surfaces in our warehouse.
- As an additional precaution, we have instructed our staff to avoid shaking hands and to use proper hygiene etiquette including hand washing.